Division 1C - Marilyn Titus email@example.com
Division 2A - Robert Schaffner firstname.lastname@example.org
Division 2B - Kimberly Weiss Kim.email@example.com
Division 2C - Dan Morgan firstname.lastname@example.org
Division 3A - Jon Tucker jontucker.Rotary@outlook.com
Division 3B - Rodney Sutton email@example.com
Division 4A - Janet Keene firstname.lastname@example.org
Division 4B - Linda Henderson email@example.com
- Next year’s Local Grant Requests will be due May 15, 2017. I sent information to Presidents and President-Elect in mid-February. Please contact me with questions.
- Your club’s President-elect and Foundation Chair or other club member must complete the required online qualification educational webinar at http://www.rotary6650.org
- The project must comply with Rotary Foundation and District recommendations.
- The project must utilize a separate checking account to handle funds and receipts must be maintained. Any significant conflicts of interest must be discussed with the District.
- As your club completes this year’s project, please send the final report to me. All Final Reports are due June 15, 2017. http://rotary6650.org/FinalReport.pdf
The District has a partnership with the Rotary Club of Canton to share administrative and office resources in downtown Canton.
The Rotary District office is located at:
116 Cleveland Ave. NW, Suite 307
Canton, Ohio 44702
Fax (330) 452-8614
Lauri Coy is available to assist coordinating communications, district meetings, district archives, updating data on the Clubrunner data base and posting items on the District website.